At Lehigh Land & Building Company, we do more than just construct, renovate and repair fine homes.
We love to work with our clients through the whole process. We want to be there when you walk the lot for the first time, when the architect joins the team, and then guide you through the myriad of decisions and selections: everything including the kitchen sink!
- We use the latest technology to communicate and stay in touch, including the development of a customized web page to track your project.
- Many of our vendors have locations throughout the country so some selections can be made without traveling to South Carolina.
Along the way we strive to earn your trust and garner your friendship, through a depth of experience and a level of in-house expertise not found with other builders. We do the simple things that can't be taken for granted - like returning phone calls and e-mails promptly, being on the job every day and committing to a schedule. We take and make things personal, because building or renovating any home is a very personal endeavor.
In the end, we hope we’ve made the experience a fun and gratifying one and not fraught with the anxiety that can result from building a home in a distant land…but most of all, we hope we’ve made a friend.
Lehigh Land & Building Company is a sister company to Lehigh Construction Group, Inc., a general contractor based in Western New York for over 25 years. Three notable projects include:
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Rowing Boathouse, a previously un-built Wright design;
- The restoration of the Roycroft Inn, the birthplace of the American Arts & Crafts movement;
- The conversion of a decrepit church into Righteous Babe Records’ performing arts center, office and an art gallery for national recording artist Ani DiFranco.
To understand more about the depth of expertise and 30 years of combined building experience when you engage Lehigh Construction Group, visit www.lehighconstructiongroup.com.